Spring cleaning is always fun. It is a chance to let fresh air seep in through the open windows while you indulge yourself in cleaning the home happily. Anyway you don't have to be taken aback with the guide to the spring cleaning that we provide. Most of the things could be finished in a flash, and you will only be happy later, that you did them!
Let’s begin the process on by one, moving from one part of the home to another! Stay energetic and calm. This shall pass soon! (kidding)
Beginning the process with the foyer of the house, look for all the possible areas where cleaning is required. Here is the quick list to make you aware of all.
- See to it that the lighting fixtures are dusted.
- Clean the walls.
- Wash the knobs, switch plates and the doors.
- Make sure the furnishings like benches are also cleaned.
- Clean the coat closet and also mop floors. Sort out the items you took out from the closet as it is and get rid of items you don't use anymore.
- Clean the entry mat or replace if needed.
- You could also scrub the floors if needed.
- Try covering up the grout lines if you feel it's needed.
The most important part of your house – it should not only be clean, but well-settled too. This is the part of the house that stays with you through your thicks and thins and therefore deserves a special treatment.
Check out what all is to be cleaned.
- First of all, open the windows.
- Make sure the furniture is all dusted.
- Take out very item from the drawer and wash it. Later out back the items as it is.
- Take out everything from the closet and sweep it. You must also wash the closet floor before replacing the items you took out from it.
- Move the bed and sort out things you've stuffed under the bed. Use vacuum cleaner to clean underneath the bed and make sure you don't pile up things there again.
- Put the bed back into its position and clean the mattress by spraying with baking soda solution first and later using vacuum.
- Send the curtains and bedding to laundry. Wash duvet and pillows in warm water. If you own a mattress pad, you could also air it out.
- Clean the lamp shades and also the lights.
- Clean window sills and windows too. The screens must also be sent to wash.
- The switch plates would have accumulated dirt. Scrub it out.
- Clean the doors and their knobs.
- Mop the floor.
- Clean vent covers and floor registers.
When you are done with bedroom, move ahead to bathroom. This perhaps is one of the places which should be top notch in hygiene.
- Fly open the windows.
- Put things out of vanity and all cabinets. Clean inside and put back the items properly. Check out and get rid of cosmetics and medicines.
- Clean the outsides of vanities and cabinets.
- Wash the tub and also the drain.
- Wash drain of the sink and rub clean the sink.
- Faucets should also be cleaned.
- Mirror and its frame should also be cleaned.
- Light fixtures must be dusted.
- Clean the windows and its sills. Wash the window screens too.
- Floor registers and other vent covers should also be washed.
- The switch plates and the walls must be trimmed.
- Vacuum and wash the floors.
- Grout lines could be sealed if needed.
Tasty ideas come from a well-managed kitchen! Let only the aroma of cooked dishes prevail in this corner of the house. Let’s see how!
- Take out the window coverings and clean them.
- Remove items from every drawer and wipe the drawer. Later place back the items properly.
- Clean the cutting boards and also sanitize them.
- Sharpen the knives and other cutting tools.
- Wash the kitchen doors and its knobs.
- Clean the pantry and organize them properly. Look out for expiry dates of food.
- Clean the oven.
- Wash the stove top. Wash the drip bowls and place back.
- The fridge and freezer must be cleanly organized. Freezer could also be defroster and cleaned.
- Wash under the fridge and also the stove.
- The refrigerator coils must also be cleaned.
- The microwave must be cleaned.
- Get rid of crumbs out of the toaster.
- The kettle must be cleaned and descaled.
- Other kitchen counter appliances must also be wiped down.
- Clean the back splash too.
- Clean the sink and shine the faucet.
- Get the dishwasher cleaned too.
- The lighting fixtures should also be dusted.
- Clean the window sills and wash the windows. Screens should be put to wash.
- Clean the switch plates.
- Clean the walls and trim as per requirements
- Mop and wash the floor.
- Grout lines could be resealed.
This is one place where happiness spreads. Make the place lively and cheerful by ruling the unwanted things out – dust, soil, filth and grim.
- Open all the windows.
- Put the curtains to wash.
- Wipe down the chairs and tables.
- Dust the furniture.
- Dust down the chair pads if any.
- Get polish done to the tables.
- A spring vignette could be made to keep.
- Serving dishes and chinaware should be cleaned.
- Table linens should be put to laundry.
- Silverware should be washed.
- Dust the artifacts
- Wash the windows and their sills. Window screens should also be cleaned.
- Switch plates should be cleaned and trimmed.
- Rub clean the doors and their knobs.
- Clean the vent covers and the floor registers.
- Wash the floor.
Keep the spirits high. This is the last portion of the house that you are left with for a proper spring cleaning in Adelaide.
- Firstly, open the windows.
- Sofas must be dusted or vacuumed.
- Sofas could be sent to spot clean.
- The pillows and sheets must be laundered.
- All the shelves must be furnished.
- The lamp shades as well as lamps must be cleaned.
- Clean the windows and their sills.
- The window screens should be sent to wash.
- Rub clean the television screen.
- Electronics should be warily dusted.
- The wires of electronics should also be cleaned and tied away from sight.
- Sort out the DVD collections you have got and also the music. Dispose of things that you and your family don't use anymore. Organize well.
- All the magazines and books must be organized. Donate the ones you don't use anymore.
- Wash the kid's toys which are usually hard plastic in warm water. Rinse and let it to dry. Stuffed toys should be sent to laundry.
- Switch plates must be scrubbed clean.
- Clean the walls and trim as per requirements.
- Clean the doors and their knobs.
- Clean floor registers and vent covers.
- Wash the floor.
And congratulations! You are done with the spring cleaning process. Undoubtedly, this is a time consuming process and therefore needs proper assistance from spring cleaning companies.
If you are looking for one such professional spring cleaning companies, fix an appointment with us today!