All homes have some objects that are easy to clean, so it is quite simple to keep them sparkling. However, there are a few other objects that are extremely difficult to keep dirt-free. Most people overlook their cleaning, but ignorance is not always bliss, particularly in this scenario.
Failing to clean these objects can make things look messy. They can get dirty and become a hub of germs, bacteria and other harmful particles. Typically, people look for professionals to get the best end of lease cleaning in Adelaide and tackle such challenging tasks due to their experience and proven techniques.
However, you can also make some effort to maintain the cleanliness of such things. Here is a list of the household objects that can be tricky to clean and the ways to keep them spotless. Have a look:
A toaster is one of those objects which people use almost every day, but do not clean regularly. You must clean it frequently so that the germs and bacteria do not flourish in it and it works smoothly. It usually accumulates burnt bread and crumbs over time that can ruin your tasty toasts. Follow the procedure given below to clean it.
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that your toaster is unplugged.
- Turn the toaster upside down over the trash can and gently shake it to remove the loosen build-up of debris and crumbs.
- After that, use a spatula to remove any crumbs and dust particles that are remaining in the toaster.
- Many toasters come with a removable crumb tray. If you also have one, take it out and clean it out using a damp sponge.
- Lastly, use the same damp sponge and an all-purpose cleaner to clean the exterior of the toaster.
2. Coffee Grinder
It is not so easy to clean black appliances and a coffee grinder is no exception as it cannot be washed in the usual way. That is why it is one of those tricky household objects that are difficult to clean. And you often end up wiping it with a damp cloth.
This may end your cleaning task, but you don’t feel satisfied because despite cleaning, it leaves a lot of coffee residue behind. However, here is an effective solution! Try uncooked rice to clean the coffee grinder. Here is the procedure:
- First take ¼ cup of uncooked rice and place it in your coffee grinder.
- After that, grind the rice for around one minute.
- Now, you can remove the ground rice and wipe the inside of the grinder with a piece of cloth.
3. Ceiling Fan
The summer season is a few months away and it’s time to use the ceiling fans again. However, you should remember that it is probably a while since the fans were last used. That means that they are most likely covered in dust and germs.
It’s essential to give your ceiling fan a deep cleaning to keep your home healthy. To clean your fans, you will require an old pillowcase, a step ladder and an all-purpose cleaner. Let’s have a look at the process.
- Firstly, you need to ensure that the fan is off. To stay safe, use some tape on the switches so no one can turn it on accidentally while you perform the cleaning task.
- Take a ladder and climb up. While standing on it, cover each blade of the fan with a pillowcase (any old one), and wipe off the blades one by one.
- Once you have eliminated all the grime and dust you could find, use an all-purpose cleaning solution. Spray it on the fan and wipe it down properly.
Despite making your best cleaning effort, your carpet becomes the victim of spills, drops, accidents, pet hair and stuff from the bottom of your shoes. During the end of lease cleaning, if carpets are not properly cleaned, your bond money can get deducted.
That is why people often hire professionals for the cleaning task at the end of tenancy. If you want affordable bond cleaning in Adelaide, many options are available online. However, you can also do it on your own. Follow the procedure given below:
The cleaning procedure can be divided into two parts. One is for coffee and wine stains while the other is for pet hair. These are the most common carpet problems.
- First, take an absorbent paper towel and use it to blot the stain on the carpet without delay.
- Avoid rubbing or applying pressure on the stains because if you do that, you might end up spreading the stain further.
- Then make a solution using ammonia (one tablespoon) and water (one cup). You can also use lemon juice and dish detergent as an alternative.
- Dab a kitchen sponge lightly in the ammonia solution. Make sure it is only damp and not soaked.
- Rub the sponge on the stain in a circular motion until it is removed.
- Use another paper towel to get rid of the excess moisture.
- Take three parts water and mix one part fabric softener with it. Pour the solution in a spray bottle.
- Lightly spray the solution on the carpet. Make sure that you don’t drench the carpet.
- Let it settle down for sometime until it gets dry. You will find the solution has loosened up the pet hair.
- Use a vacuum cleaner thoroughly on the carpet to get rid of the pet hair.
Oven cleaning is one of the most challenging and messy jobs you can come across in your place. Dirty ovens not only look filthy but also make a negative impact on your health. If you opt for the best bond cleaning company in Adelaide, you will get a sparkling clean oven in no time.
However, you also have the option to roll up your sleeves and get into the act of cleaning, if you are preparing for property inspection at the end of the tenancy period. Follow this method:
You can clean the oven in two parts – the entire interior and the oven racks.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and spread it evenly on the interiors of the oven.
- Let the paste settle down overnight so it can penetrate the dirt.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away the baking soda from the surface.
- If you still find any stains, clean it using a mixture of water and white vinegar.
- Take out the racks from the oven and soak them in a sink filled with a mixture of water and mild dish soap. Keep it for an hour.
- Wash the racks before using an abrasive scrub brush to clean the remaining dirt particles.
- Now, wipe the racks using a clean sponge that has water and mild dish soap.
- At last, wash the racks one more time.
Cleaning certain objects may seem difficult, but if you know the right methods, they are as easy to clean as any other item. These are some of the objects that people usually complain about. However, if you follow the cleaning methods mentioned here, you can easily clean them and get rid of the dirt. In case you don’t have time, you can also opt for professionals but ensure that you only choose a reliable company for bond cleaning in Adelaide.